If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Monday, December 22, 2008

Marc Ecko Outerwear

Brass knuckle jacket $150What i like about this jacket is situated center front. The slanting pockets both at the chest and waist areas are beautifully executed. Also notice that the cuffs are fused with ribbed cotton.

Chain reaction jacket $99

The most intriguing feature of this jacket are the zip front pockets with chains. I like the two toned lapel and cuffs. And the pocket situated in the chest section transform this blazer into a hybrid. I do not know if the pockets are functional though but daring design...love it!

Jenkins blazer $125


This one is similar to the one above love the contrasting effect and the zipped pocket on the left.
All bets in jacket $175


This one is similar to the first jacket pictured only difference is the fabric.
Call to arms jacket $125




Cool four pocket basic design, love the detail on the waist.

1 comment:

  1. Love the couple things I ran to in this blog. Lil' Wayne and the jacket list. I'm sure through a little searching I can find these jackets, but if you could tell where to find them directly, it would save me time at work.

    Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz