If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tights are IT!!!!!!!!

Tights adapt to its wearers body so there no problem wearing one. It looks good on all shapes and sizes. It's sexy and provocative without being slutty. They are more variations of tights than cofee from starbucks and they are du jour, better not be left behind.



Asos Large Leopard Print Tights are all the rave, they are made by a lot of other labels but Asos stocks a lot of variations at reasonable prices. Gone are the days of baring ur skin haha now you got to cover up :o) see and you get to save money for waxing or time spent shaving in your bathtub(haha).

3 comments:

  1. I dunno Terence, I'm rocky on whether they're for ALL shapes/sizes....that's just my personal opinion. While they DO "adjust" to your unique shape/size.....they reveal lots of not-so-good features as well....hmmmn...I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i understand ur feelings but they do justice to flabby skin too cos they grip the body giving it a taut appearance, any girl who's able to rock skinny jeans is good with tights ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thights, even if I'm not perfect shape :D

    Thanks for comment on my blog, I like your, think it's very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz