If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sterling Simms finally gets a release date, his debut album, 'Yours, Mine, and The Truth', will hit stores Dec. 23rd! The album first single is "All I Need" featuring Jadakiss, you can download the single on Itunes, Amazon, or any other digital stores. Make sure you guys go out and pick up this album on Dec. 23rd, they'll make great Christmas stocking stuffers and I'm sure you will enjoy it as well! I will post my review, once I give the album a listen!!!

Here's a preview I got from CircuitCity.com of Sterlings' debut album....make sure you guys go out and support Mr. Simms!!
http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Music/Album.aspx?p_id=P+++867246&a_id=R++1459610&PersonID=P 867246&prodid=DEFB000828102.2

1 comment:

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz