If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead. -- GRACE JONES--
As the futuristic, robotic look is ever-present, hair and make-up have taken a turn as well. With these looks and the right canvas, I definitely get what I need…but…they’re not for everyone. WATCH OUT NOW!
For make-up: great news for that Lady on the go! A smokey eye (no such thing as too much!) can go a long way. Add a little gloss to your lips or opt for a nude shade liner and/or stain...Darling, no one can deny your natural beauty with this look...get into THAT!
With hair do not be afraid of the bold statement a hump (whether profound or subtle) can make. You can pair this look with a curly mane or bone straight. Straight hair is really haute right now....that's your best option :-)
Let It Out Like...This Blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual/video content is copyright to it's respectful owners. Therefore, if you own rights to any of the images/videos posted, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact me and they will be removed immediately!
What a great review - I think that I am more for the first way of doing it.
ReplyDeleteThank you...it keeps poppin' up everywhere (the hump) and I know some like it but I'm suprised that most girls hate it. I think its hot!
ReplyDeleteBTW You mean you prefer the chanel advertisement look, right?