If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Friday, October 24, 2008

Back in Full Effect: The Queen Back at Top + Cadillac Records Updates + "At Last"

It's an exciting time for Beyonce fans around the world! We have been satisfying our crave for her artistry with a string of unofficially leaks, still jamming to Dangerously In Love and B'Day. Let's not even mention that my "The Beyonce Experience" DVD has just about been played to it's death!

However, our girl is back and on fire! And in the most modest way. Which I really love about the Lady.....she's not pulling stunts and tricks. Chick puts in work. You talk about it (good or bad). Somebody buys her brand (I sure didn't make 80 million last year!). And chick most likely goes home and plays wifey.

Never mind that nearly a month before her next project drops she has the #1 digital download on iTunes with her convincing ballad "If I Were a Boy" and it's counterpart, "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" is the #1 video downloaded! And I know she's not phased that her album already claims the #4 spot.........I'm just saying! The girl puts in work.....

Speaking of putting in work, here are a few newer pictures from Cadillac Records where Beyonce is playing Legendary Etta James. These photos depict the singer "goin' thru" as she captures James' trouble times during which the Muse battles a heroine addiction.

Plus take a listen to Beyonce's "At Last" from soundtrack


If I didn't know any better I'd think this sista let herself GO!



I can already see parts of this movie will be sad. Poor Etta....

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz