If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Monday, October 20, 2008

Letting It Out: Welcome!

I welcome you to the start of what is a montage that has been inspired by my daily guilty pleasure(s) of blog surfing. I just believe bloggers overlook a more reflective perspective when considering their posts. That's why in addition to posts about fashion and music entertainment, I will include posts on socio-economics, politics (local & every day politics), and issues that arise awareness in our youth!

There has to be someone else interested in those things...or our youth is in BIG trouble!




Celebrity gossip and the hottest trends are infectious, yes! But after all is said and done, "Education is freedom."


-Oprah Winfrey








No comments:

Post a Comment

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz