If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jockin': Dominant Muse Rihanna Channels Inner...Bey?


Proving she really is.....NOT anybody's "dominant muse" ----yes STILL salty at Billboard.

Since lately the media has dug deep in their bag of tricks (obviously in reverence of Halloween approaching) to compare Beyonce and Rihanna, I think it's just worth taking a LOOK at....they do it, so can we! Maybe I'm reaching, but that's what these blogs do right?

And just to make things clear: While it's known that I'm a Die-Hard Beyonce fan, I do respect Rihanna holding it down in the game as long as she has. No shade! But, some ARTISTS should not be compared to other singers. Just out of respect....no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz