If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Monday, October 20, 2008

Beyonce: "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)"

Download "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" & "If I Were a Boy" Now!

"Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" & "If I Were a Boy" are finally available for download. Buy it here now from iTunes!

And just in case you've been living under a ROCK The Undeniable Diva is "back" full force with a brand new album, I AM, dropping November 18th w/ two amazing singles! The emotive, vulnerable "If I Were A Boy" and the faithful fan-driven "Single Ladies" that will have everyone cuttin' a rug! Check out the videos below:











4 comments:

  1. wtf?! Kudos to bey for the two-steppin from start to finish, but I kinda feel like i just watched the creole version of "The Ring"

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all you will NOT talk about Creole people LoL!...

    Secondly, I'm not quite sure if you're understanding the dance influences here.....OR if I'm getting your comparison to "The Ring".....you're almost as bad as Billboard for that cheap shot at controversy comparing her to Rhianna....smh! LoL


    When is Amerie's album due?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is my song for the remainder of 2008! Bey definitely did her thing i am sooooooooo not mad at her, and that choreography was on POINT! Hard to believe a man is the mastermind behind all these moves huh??? 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is true...the song is crazy infectious....I'm STILL mad this chick has a hold on me like this! You KNOW what we will be bumping come thanksgiving LOL....shame!

    ReplyDelete

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz