If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Canvas Wallets




Canvas wallets have always been my favorite from way back. the first wallet i ever got was a canvas wallet and since then i seldom use any other type even if i do its only for a short time as i run back to my love. They are very easy to maintain and do not bulge awkwardly if you stuff them up with notes, coins or debit cards. They cost very little and can last for as long as you treat them right, The current one i'm using is a nike though but its on its third year and i don't see myself buying another anytime soon. The wallets above are available at asos.com

4 comments:

  1. Hmmn...ok Sambo! You pushin' it with this one haha! I'll stick to my Gucci wallet. I just got a new one and I'm IN LOVE with it!

    Plus I have a messenger to match :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you... :o) i can't stand leather wallets, except key holders :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope u did not mistakenly buy knock-off gucci lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thing...it's Terence not Sambo :o)

    ReplyDelete

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz