If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Common Projects Hi-tops


These shoes are eye candy for me. Simple yet amazing, common projects have delivered some great footwear over the years but i never found anyone i fancied until i saw this. If you take a closer look at them you'd notice the difference in the vamps(upper part), the white one has lines running around the toes like wingtips while the black ones toe is clear. So they are not just a replica of each other. Available at www.revolveclothing.com

9 comments:

  1. I will be broke if you keep posting ish like this! I NEED this....seriously "NEED" them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo....gift by way of Nigeria??? LoL...::I tried::

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh???? i dnt get... gift by way of Nigeria... wat u mean??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Nvm that went over your head buddy....I was joking about a certain Nigerian buying them and shipping them to the states!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful blog..
    me gustaron los zapatos
    felicitaciones
    suerte
    bey...and kises

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great.love at first sight with the black ones.Mens right? would still rock them.
    muah.
    Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Marian i know some of my girl pals who'd totally rock em :o)

    ReplyDelete

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz