If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Future is NOW! Hair + Make-Up 2Day

As the futuristic, robotic look is ever-present, hair and make-up have taken a turn as well. With these looks and the right canvas, I definitely get what I need…but…they’re not for everyone. WATCH OUT NOW!


For make-up: great news for that Lady on the go! A smokey eye (no such thing as too much!) can go a long way. Add a little gloss to your lips or opt for a nude shade liner and/or stain...Darling, no one can deny your natural beauty with this look...get into THAT!



With hair do not be afraid of the bold statement a hump (whether profound or subtle) can make. You can pair this look with a curly mane or bone straight. Straight hair is really haute right now....that's your best option :-)

2 comments:

  1. What a great review - I think that I am more for the first way of doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...it keeps poppin' up everywhere (the hump) and I know some like it but I'm suprised that most girls hate it. I think its hot!

    BTW You mean you prefer the chanel advertisement look, right?

    ReplyDelete

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz