If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cool Cardigans

Junk de luxe Birds eye cardigan $96
Daniel Allessandrini stripe plackett cardigan $234 Sonia Rykiel Kiss print Cardigan $228
These cool cardigans offer a different take on the quintessential plain cardigan design, i especially love the junk de luxe one may be its the color that's got me and the little breast pocket it has though i think its mainly there for design and not function as stuff put in it might appear bulbous. I love the kiss print one too it even has two pockets in front , how cool is that ? :o)... available online at asos.com


5 comments:

  1. They are nice...I'm loving these posts Sambo because I'm going to do a little shopping this weekend so I need inspiration because, though I love looking great, I HATE shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha u got a dilemma on ur hands cotti :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh...well I got called into work instead. So, no shopping for me. Well, I may make a quick stop afterwards...dunno yet!

    ReplyDelete

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz