If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Retro Messenger Bags

Pan-am Flight Bag
Adidas Original Airline Bag

Puma Kick reporter Bag I love bags and those of you who read my blog would know that i'm one big bagaholic. ok enough said , vintage apparel and accessories are all the rave right now and bags inclusive. These awesome designs are from the 80's and yet still chic, exuding all the qualities of a good design that include timelessness and elegance.

2 comments:

  1. These are hott....and I still get stopped on the streets! I have the black and white Puma bag....so chic! :-)

    ReplyDelete

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz