If you're out there you're vulnerable. People prefer to disappear in life, to repress their personality. That's not living. It's dying. I see them all over the place, the walking dead.
-- GRACE JONES--

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Haute Ish: Beyonce's World Domination

In Gotham's recent addition, Beyonce is showing why she is certain of her guaranteed road to becoming an Icon. Her ability to cross over and reach audiences from diverse worldviews secure her "legs" in the industry; she will definitely forever be a renowned household name!

Peep my girl as only she can savage below:





2 comments:

  1. I have never seen beyonce so haute this year....she is impressing me so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm a loyal fan but I must say she's stepped her couture game up to "infinity and beyond!"......and this shoot was so genius (as is everything they're doing with this album)....it just so happens to appeal to ALL of her major audiences...............I.C.O.N!

    ReplyDelete

[Pennies] 4 Ur Thoughtz